Within the cancer unit at London Bridge Hospital we have a range of support services:
- A team of oncology pharmacists and technicians reconstitute the chemotherapy in a sterile unit on site as well as giving advice regarding treatments and related side effects.
- There is a Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist who provides symptom management, counselling, support and help with the transfer of patients to community palliative teams or hospices.
- Dieticians provide specialist support to patients undergoing cancer treatments.
- One of our Inpatient Physiotherapists is also available to see day cases on request.
- A Clinical Psychologist is able to provide counselling on a more formal basis.
- A team of Complementary Therapists offer Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Massage in a dedicated area within the Chemotherapy Day Unit and in the inpatient rooms.
- A Hospital Chaplain is able to visit patients during the week and can offer Holy Communion to patients as required.
We are also part of the HCA Cancer Network.
The content on this website is published in good faith by London Bridge Hospitals, and Optimised by Our SEO Company.